About the event
Wine and chocolate are amazing on their own, however, when paired together, they can create surprising and delicious new experiences.
We’ve partnered with Voluptuary & Lucid Wines, an urban-industrial micro-winery based in Sacramento, to bring you some delicious natural wines that pair exceptionally well with our brigadeiros.
We hope you’ll have a fun time creating and rolling your own chocolate treats, all while sampling some delicious wine. It’s a great laid-back and fun experience to share with friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Enjoy!
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
- Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Restrictions for outside the United States:
- 3x 2oz bottles of natural and organic wines
- 4oz jar of Dark Chocolate Brigadeiro
- 4oz jar of Red Berries Brigadeiro
- Dark Chocolate Sprinkles
- Cocoa Nibs
- Wild Berries
- Gold Sugar
- Mini Marshmallows
- 5 plates
- 2 spoons
- Brigadeiro Cups
- 6 Pippettes
- Butter/Olive oil/Cooking Spray (to grease hands)
- Paper towels or wipes or towel
- Glass of water/sparkling water/water with lemon (optional, for palate cleansing)
Please refrigerate contents on arrival for maximum freshness and ease of use.
Unopened jars of chocolate will be fresh for 3 weeks at room temperature and 3 months if refrigerated.
After opening, brigadeiro jars and rolled brigadeiro truffles will stay fresh for at least 2 weeks if refrigerated and up to 6 months in the freezer.
Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to this event’s modification deadline of 16 days before the event.