About the event
Every year in the weeks after Carnival celebrations, all Brazilians come together and show their appreciation for one another through the act of giving chocolate eggs. For some, it’s related to Easter, but for others, it’s just a chance to indulge in and share chocolate to those you love.
It’s also a time of year that’s especially close to my heart. I spent countless Easters helping my mom and sisters make thousands of hand-crafted chocolate eggs for our local community. It was exhausting, but at the same time amazing to share the magic of chocolate with everyone.
This year’s tinyB Spring Chocolate Egg Making Experience captures some of that magic. You’ll do everything from making your own chocolate shells to filling and decorating them and assembling your own eggs. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Spring Chocolate Egg Making Experience
* Estimated cost includes $200 host fee (optional) but does not include international shipping (if applicable for your event). Your final team event pricing will be calculated when the event is booked.
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
- Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Restrictions for outside the United States:
- 4oz jar of Dark Chocolate Brigadeiro
- 4oz jar of Red Berries Brigadeiro
- 4oz jar of Passion Fruit brigadeiro spread
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 100g Ruby Callebaut Chocolate
5 different themed toppings such as mini marshmallows, dried berries, and seasonal sprinkles
- Silicone egg mold
- 5 plates
- 3 spoons
- Brigadeiro cups
- Cellophane wrapping & ribbon
- Microwave or a stove and small saucepan
- Spatula or spoon
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Access to a refrigerator or freezer
Once you receive your kit, refrigerate the contents. We recommend keeping the chocolate jars in the refrigerator until we’re about to start.
During part of the event, we will use ingredients from your pantry. We recommend you either be near your pantry or bring pantry items that you could combine with chocolate (i.e. spices, olive oil, sea salt, your favorite cereal) to the event.
Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to this event’s modification deadline of 16 days before the event.