Holiday Donut Cookies
About the event
This holiday season, forget about the cronuts and cupcakes, and instead discover the magic of delicious holiday-themed brigadeiro donut cookies!
In this easy and fun cookie experience, you’ll mix and mold your dough, bake your donut cookies, and then decorate them with creamy Brazilian brigadeiro and colorful holiday toppings. All you need is an oven, an egg, some butter, and a willingness to get your hands dirty. Your reward will be the smell and taste of warm, freshly-baked cookies. It’s minimum effort for maximum fun and taste.
Ingredients are gluten-free and preservative-free, however as the mix is made with almond flour, the cookies are not suitable for individuals with nut allergies. Vegan kits are available on request.
Holiday Donut Cookies
* Estimated cost includes $200 host fee (optional) but does not include international shipping (if applicable for your event). Your final team event pricing will be calculated when the event is booked.
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
- Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Restrictions for outside the United States:
We do not ship to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Greece, France, Spain, Italy, and Russia.
We can only ship Vegan kits to Germany. Please note for international shipments additional lead time and shipping costs may apply.
- Cookie Mix
- 6oz jar of Dark Chocolate Brigadeiro Spread
- 6 different festive themed toppings
- Reusable silicon donut mold
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (113g/4oz)
- 1 medium egg (large, if organic)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet (with parchment paper or silicone liner)
- Spatula or large spoon for mixing
- Small spoon for the spread
- Access to an oven
Once you receive your kit, refrigerate the contents. We recommend keeping the chocolate jar in the refrigerator until we’re about to start.
On the day of the event, set out all of your kit’s contents and ingredients in your kitchen.
Our chocolate is gluten-free and has no preservatives. Some toppings may contain gluten or nuts, but they are separated and clearly visible. The cookie mix is made with almond flour, so is not suitable for individuals with nut allergies.
Kits can be vegan at no additional cost.
Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to this event’s modification deadline of 16 days before the event.