About the event
Meet Brazil’s most loved dessert: the brigadeiro. It’s a cousin of the chocolate truffle but even more luscious and decadent–every chocolate lover’s dream.
In this class, we’ll capture the excitement, romance, and richness of Brazil through the magic of rolling and decorating your own chocolate brigadeiros. It’s an easy, fun, hands-on experience.
All ingredients are provided, and no cooking is required.
All ingredients are gluten free and preservative free. Vegan and nut free kids are available on request.
* Estimated cost includes $200 host fee (optional) but does not include international shipping (if applicable for your event). Your final team event pricing will be calculated when the event is booked.
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
- Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Restrictions for outside the United States:
We do not ship to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Greece, France, Spain, Italy, and Russia.
We can only ship Vegan kits to Germany. Please note for international shipments additional lead time and shipping costs may apply.
1-2 people (makes 12-16 brigadeiro truffles)
- 2 different jars of brigadeiro centers
- 4 different toppings
- DIY instructions
3-4 people (makes 18-24 brigadeiro truffles)
- 3 different jars of brigadeiro centers
- 1 jar of brigadeiro spread
- 6 different toppings
- DIY instructions
- Butter, olive oil, or cooking spray (to grease hands)
- Paper towels, wipes or a hand towel
- Glass of water, sparkling water or water with lemon (optional, for palate cleansing)
Once you receive your kit, refrigerate the contents. We recommend keeping the brigadeiro jars in the refrigerator until we’re about to start.
During part of the event, we will use ingredients from your pantry. We recommend you either be near your pantry or bring pantry items that you could combine with chocolate (i.e. spices, olive oil, sea salt, your favorite cereal) to the event.
Unopened jars of chocolate will be fresh for 3 weeks at room temperature and 3 months if refrigerated.
After opening, brigadeiro jars and rolled brigadeiro truffles will stay fresh for at least 2 weeks if refrigerated and up to 6 months in the freezer.
All brigadeiro ingredients are gluten-free and preservative-free. Other dietary options (Vegan and Nut-free) are available upon request.
60 min virtual sessions with a Brazilian tinyB Chocolatier: $200
When picking your date on the next page, you will see a fully refundable $300 deposit.
Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to this event’s modification deadline of 16 days before the event.