Brigadeiro Making Party
About the event
Meet Brazil’s most loved dessert: the brigadeiro. It’s a cousin of the chocolate truffle but even more luscious and decadent–every chocolate lover’s dream.
In this class, we’ll capture the excitement, romance, and richness of Brazil through the magic of rolling and decorating your own chocolate brigadeiros. It’s an easy, fun, hands-on experience. All ingredients are provided, and no cooking is required.
Event includes kit delivery
To account for shipping, you will need to provide a list of participants and shipping addresses 16 days in advance.
- Restrictions for the United States:
We ship to the entire United States, but cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Restrictions for outside the United States:
- Three different chocolate brigadeiro centers
- One brigadeiro spread
- Eight fun toppings
- All the equipment you need to make 18-24 beautiful (and delicious) brigadeiros of your own creation!
- Butter/Olive oil/Cooking Spray (to grease hands)
- Paper towels or wipes or towel
- Glass of water/sparkling water/water with lemon (optional, for palate cleansing)
Once you receive your kit, refrigerate the contents. We recommend keeping the chocolate jars in the refrigerator until we’re about to start.
During part of the event, we will use ingredients from your pantry. We recommend you either be near your pantry or bring pantry items that you could combine with chocolate (i.e. spices, olive oil, sea salt, your favorite cereal) to the event.
Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to this event’s modification deadline of 16 days before the event.